Apply 3 times a week for 4 weeks to dry or towel-dried hair. One dose equals one application. Distribute onto the scalp section by section. Massage with fingertips. Proceed with usual styling. Leave-in.
- Soothes scalp itchiness and irritation
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Stimulates and promotes a healthy scalp protecting from external aggressions
- After 4 weeks, 98% of volunteers who tested this fresh lotion experienced soothing of itching and the scalp.
- PS 21 5000 PPM: to soothe the feel of the scalp. It comforts the scalp and helps to protect it from feelings of discomfort.
- Rhamnose: Vegetable sugar with anti ageing properties. It stimulates the biological activity of fibroblasts, deeply involved in skin’s suppleness.
- Complexe AOX: to protect from oxydative stress.
Full Ingredients list
Aqua / Water - Alcohol Denat. - Polysorbate 21 - Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Rhamnose - Carnosine - Glycerin - Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil - Tocopherol - Phenoxyethanol - Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract - Disodium Phosphate - Citric Acid - Parfum / Fragrance
The Cure can be used with the 4-step Spécifique Routine, after the Masquargil, one of the two Bain Hypoallergénique (the Bain Vital or the Bain Riche) with the Clarisonic and the Masque Hydra-Apaisant.”
In Salon Services
Ask your Hairdresser:
We’ve perfected our historical advanced scalp knowledge and turned it into spa-inspired salon protocols by creating this caring series designed to target the four major scalp concerns: dandruff elimination, scalp sensitivity relief, hair loss prevention and oily scalp detoxification. Each unique concern is treated in 3 steps, including the micro-targeted application of the Kérastase scalp cures using the Micronizer to deliver unparalleled efficacy. The combination of these gentle gestures, precise applications and highly performing products through the caring hands of our expert hairdressers ensures a healthy scalp and durable results.
Discover all in-salon experiences