Apply to the scalp on wet and non-wrung hair, then massage by extending to the lengths of the hair. Leave in for 3 minutes, then rinse.
- Scalp balancing and nourishing properties
- Leaves a cooling and soothing sensation on scalp.
- Provides softness, preserving the lightness and fiber tonicity
- Anti-oxidant promoting a healthy scalp
- L-Carnosine: Concentrated anti-oxidant to prevent disorders induced by external agressions such as with the pollution, cigarette smoke or sun exposure.
- Vitamine E: A powerful antioxidant that protects against external damages as well as to protect hair and reduce fading of natural color.
- Moringa: To eliminate the adhesion of polluting particles promoting shine and ease of combing hair.
- Silicon free formula.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua / Water - Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate - Glycerin - Quaternium-87 - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Rhamnose - Tocopherol - Phenoxyethanol - Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax - Menthol - Propylene Glycol - Isopropyl Alcohol - 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol - Caprylyl Glycol - Carnosine - Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract - Disodium Phosphate - Citric Acid - Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil - Parfum / Fragrance
For short hair, apply a generous coin-sized amount of mask. For long hair, double the dose. Leave on for 3 minutes then rinse.”
In Salon Services
Ask your Hairdresser:
We’ve perfected our historical advanced scalp knowledge and turned it into spa-inspired salon protocols by creating this caring series designed to target the four major scalp concerns: dandruff elimination, scalp sensitivity relief, hair loss prevention and oily scalp detoxification. Each unique concern is treated in 3 steps, including the micro-targeted application of the Kérastase scalp cures using the Micronizer to deliver unparalleled efficacy. The combination of these gentle gestures, precise applications and highly performing products through the caring hands of our expert hairdressers ensures a healthy scalp and durable results.