Curl definition, Healthy glow, Texturizing
Crème de Boucles
150mlFIND IN YOUR NEAREST SALON
- Contours and defines curls without stiffness
- Protects from frizz for 96h in 90% humidity
- Lively bouncy curls
- Thermo Protection up to 230°C
- Natural touch, healthy glow
- 99% Natural Origin
Apply on wet or towel-dried hair. Take 2 to 4 pumps, depending on the lenght and thickness of the hair. Spread over the lenghts and ends. Proceed to blowdry with the diffuser.
- Amazonian Murmuru Butter: Native to Peru and Brazil, it penetrates and locks in moisture, making thick, curly hair easily manageable.
- Mexican Aloe extract: A protective ingredient that coats and hydrates the fiber, offering a layer of defense against external aggressors.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua / Water - Glyceryl Stearate Se - Glycerin - Cetyl Esters - Algin - Xanthan Gum - Cetyl Alcohol - Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter - Decyl Glucoside - Caprylyl Glycol - Citric Acid - Linalool - Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder - Pentylene Glycol - Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter - Citronellol - Limonene - Hydroxycitronellal - Hexyl Cinnamal- Citral - Tocopherol - Parfum / Fragrance
To redefine curls, reapply on dry second-day hair. For very dry hair, add 2 to 3 drops of Concentré Essentiel to the cream for added nutrition and richness.”
In Salon Services
Ask your Hairdresser:
Inspired by spa treatments, this detoxifying ritual uses the virtues of plants to gently but thoroughly remove impurities to then gorge the hair with the perfect dose of natural origin Moroccan argan oil, Samoan coconut oil and Damascus Rose Water.
FIND A SALON
Find a Kérastase salon near you to receive your personal diagnosis, discover salon rituals and shop products.