Bain à l'Huile Sublimatrice
250mlFIND IN YOUR NEAREST SALON
- High protection for sensitized zones
- Regenerates sensitized zones
- Beauty touch up to tips, damaged ends, highlights and frizz
- Extra shine
Apply a quarter-size amount to damp hair. Emulsify. Massage and rinse thoroughly.
- Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine.
- Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
- Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.
- Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua / Water - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Mipa-Laureth Sulfate - Sodium Chloride - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Glycerin - Peg-18 Castor Oil Dioleate - Propylene Glycol - Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate - Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid - Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil - Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 - Sodium Benzoate - Laureth-2 - Polyquaternium-53 - Salicylic Acid - Linalool - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Limonene - Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil - Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil - Pentaclethra Macroloba Oil / Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil - Sodium Hydroxide - Citric A C I D - Parfum / Fragrance
Elixir Ultime: Precious Oils Shine
To experience all that precious oils have to offer, this ritual performed in 5 acts uses the media darling Elixir Ultime Oil to create a series of blends tailored to your hair. A relaxing massage and a custom oil zoning technique facilitate the penetration of the oil’s active ingredients for hair that is more resilient, softened and infused with natural shine.
Using oils to customize each stage of the ritual is what makes the experience unique and perfectly adapted to your hair. Your hairdresser will select the Elixir Ultime oil best suited for your hair and will adapt each step with the right dosage of the chosen oil. Hair is left lightweight, protected from heat-induced breakage and perfectly shiny.
FIND A SALON
Find a Kérastase salon near you to receive your personal diagnosis, discover salon rituals and shop products.