Curl definition, Healthy glow, Texturizing
Crème de Boucles
Apply on wet or towel-dried hair. Take 2 to 4 pumps, depending on the lenght and thickness of the hair. Spread over the lenghts and ends. Proceed to blowdry with the diffuser.
- Contours and defines curls without stiffness
- Protects from frizz for 96h in 90% humidity
- Lively bouncy curls
- Thermo Protection up to 230°C
- Natural touch, healthy glow
- 99% Natural Origin
- Amazonian Murmuru Butter: Native to Peru and Brazil, it penetrates and locks in moisture, making thick, curly hair easily manageable.
- Mexican Aloe extract: A protective ingredient that coats and hydrates the fiber, offering a layer of defense against external aggressors.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua / Water - Glyceryl Stearate Se - Glycerin - Cetyl Esters - Algin - Xanthan Gum - Cetyl Alcohol - Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter - Decyl Glucoside - Caprylyl Glycol - Citric Acid - Linalool - Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder - Pentylene Glycol - Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter - Citronellol - Limonene - Hydroxycitronellal - Hexyl Cinnamal- Citral - Tocopherol - Parfum / Fragrance
To redefine curls, reapply on dry second-day hair. For very dry hair, add 2 to 3 drops of Concentré Essentiel to the cream for added nutrition and richness.”