Use once a week for sensitized hair or with every wash for thicker hair. Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
- Hair is deeply treated
- Smoothness & softness
- Enhanced manageability
- Anti-frizz protection
- Softened and replenished fiber
- No resistance to styling
- Easy detangling
- Speeds blowdrying
- Morpho-Constituing Agents + Surface-Morphing Polymers.
- Restores the hair fiber’s homogeneity and coats the fiber to provide manageability and anti-frizz protection.
- + Softening Agents: Bring extreme softness to the fiber.
- + Lipid Agents: Association of cosmetic lipids for coating action and anti-frizz protection. + Optimized Starch: coats the fiber to maintain the hair’s texture.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Glycerin - Amodimethicone - Cetyl Esters - Potato Starch Modified - Isopropyl Alcohol - Methylparaben - Trideceth-6 - Benzyl Salicylate - Benzyl Alcohol - Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride - Cetrimonium Chloride - 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol -Linalool - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Arginine - Serine - Glutamic Acid - Sodium Hydroxide -Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Parfum / Fragrance
Ensure hair is properly wrung before application of the mask as water is the primary barrier preventing active ingredients to properly penetrate the hair fiber.”
In Salon Services
Fusio-Dose: Freshly Fused by your Hairdresser
The signature Fusio-Dose ritual is the most personalized service Kérastase offers and is exclusively available in salons. With up to 20 possible pairings, the results are instant and can target 2 key hair concerns including dryness, damage, frizz, density and dullness. The ritual begins with a diagnosis to identify your 2 hair wishes; then, your hairdresser selects the adapted base out of 4 concentrates for targeting the first hair need to be paired with one of 5 boosters to realize your second hair desire. The results are instant and unprecedented.